Even though winter is apparently over and most bloggers are introducing their fave spring pastel shades, I still cannot get enough of the warm wintery wine tones that were ever popular over Christmas this year.
To warm up my make-up look today I thought I would go all out with the wine lippy and compliment it with a subtle bronzed shadow.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 200 Soft Beige
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW25
- GuRu Makeup Liquid Highlighter - Iridescent
- Garnier Roll-on - Anti-dark Circles
- Sleek Blush - Rose Gold 926
- MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash
- The Body Shop - 01 Eye Definer: Black
- MUFE Aqua Cream - 13 Warm Beige
- Sleek Brow Kit - Dark 818
- Sleep True Colour Lipstick - Mulberry (Sheer)
- Ben Nye Lip Pencil - Scarlet Red LP-19
If you have any questions about this look don't hesitate to ask :)